As I progress, I've written several modules and scripts, where possible I publish them as open source.
Aims: created commented, example modules and scripts to make them easier for others to read, as I myself found it difficult to get going in Terp as a python newbie, and with terp having almost zero comments/doc strings in the code.
RPC/Web service interface Scripts:
- partners.py: Import partners from a CSV test format via RPC.
- partner_address.py: Import partners contacts from a CSV test format via RPC.
- invoice_list.py: List first 100 invoices (headers). For an invoices in the 'open' state, list the detail lines and taxes too.
- invoice_create.py: create a hard code invoice example.
- l10n_ie_minimal: an early (not even alpha code) to define Irish localisation
- sb_travel: Code for a working reference example. Travel Module example on http://openerp.com/wiki/index.php/Developpers:Developper%27s_Book
- p0_partner_extended: extend partners with a few fields
- p0_contact_extended: extend partner contacts with a few fields
- sb_stockpoly: A simple module for managing the stock of polythene reels which are
received in lots. Its also a sample program for object definition/inheritance, caculated fields and menus/views.
- partner2.module: early alpha code extending partners, ignore it.
- p0_activate: add a custom button to Order confirmation, call an external script, modify the sales workflow
There are also links to useful sites/documentation notes
The scripts are GPL/OpenSource
The SVN repository is
Read-only access to this repository: user=public, password=public
For write access, ask me (I welcome contributes, if any modules become big enough they can be transferred to Google code or SourceForge)