zyprxa and 90 ml cymbalta
celebrex and autism
doxycycline hydrochloride capsules ip 100 mg uses
zoloft has ruined my appetite
3 blue generic pill viagra
fertility clinic dubai clomid
tylenol and amoxicillin together for dogs
what is medroxyprogesterone 10mg used for
dosage of prednisone for hives
hydroxyzine cost per pill
how long do side effects of synthroid last
should prangnent woman take bio metronidazole
extreme sweating between legs at night duloxetine
generic viagra from mexico
how long to take levaquin cor a uti
norvasc side effects on kidneys
get a viagra perscription
4 days prednisone
viagra patent expiration date australia
tab tamsulosin 0.4mg
harga obat acyclovir cream generik
estrace cream for sale
ventolin dosage wiki
moduretic prima o dopo i pasti
how long do you have to take prednisone weight gain
flagyl side effects neck pain
tamoxifen cost australia
image of fake cytotec
ofloxacin max dosage
levaquin and muscle cramps and vitamin c
buy cialis daily online
cialis 900 din
sertraline en francais
can you take mirtazapine 15 mg and furosemide 40 mg
para que sirve montelukast 4mg chew tabs
risks of diflucan for dogs
buy lasix water pills
xenical for sale online
roche accutane sales
cytotec com 20 semanas
neurontin and lunesta mix
is 400 mg of zoloft an overdose
apotek di solo yang jual cytotec
prednisone for 11 days how long will withdrawal take
order metronidazole pills online
can sperm affect women w propecia
price of sitagliptin metformin in philippines
can augmentin sr 1000 mg cause lactose intolerance
misoprostol 200 mcg funciona para 3 meses de embarazo
lc fluconazole 150 mg
fluconazole tablet for sale
exercise high heart rate ibuprofen amoxicillin
metronidazole 500 mg tablet price
difference between white and yellow flagyl
flagyl 400mg tablets
side effects cymbalta 60 mg tics
clavulin e augmentin differenze
how to get powdered amoxicillin for animals
same and cymbalta interaction
buy verapamil gel uk
use of zithromax 6 pack for strep throat dosing
zestril lisinopril40 mg generics pharmacy philippines
wellbutrin 900 mg
revatio 20mg filmtabletten 90 st
efectos de la seroquel
baclofen and false positivefor opiates
zithromax to treat scalp boils
healthy man viagra radio ad
citalopram after 3 weeks
terbinafine hydrochloride cream selling in kuala lumpur
voltaren emulgel 60g prezzo
zovirax for cold sore at 36.weeks pregnant
ciprofloxacin 500mg tab over counter
levitra online nz
cheap viagra edinburgh find pages sites
how to stop the headache with viagra
gabapentin pepto bismol
warfarin sodium 5 mg tablets
accutane end of week 1
whats difgerence n humam flagyl and dog flagyl
cost of diflucan150mg in india
capoten 25 mg
mix of lisinopril and atorvastatin side effects id
novidat ciprofloxacin 500mg tablets why the used it
can atorvastatin cause lowere back pain
cialis drugs store bc how many come in a pkg
what would happen if i tuk 100mg of prozac
lipitor shelf life
is it safe to take trazadone morphine and baclofen
clopidogrel tablets usp75 mg grel
buspirone 60 mg feeling tired
flagyl 12 h alkoholi
finasteride side effects dry mouth
can tamoxifen be used with clenbuterol
cozaar combined with cialis
does cipro make you pee more
fluconazole 150 mg tablet price in kenya
viagra price at boots
can you take delsym with 750 mg. antibiotic
cephalexin side effects chest
can dogs take gabapentin and valium together
typical dosage of accutane
how much amoxicillin do i give my dog for bronchitis
bactrim for lake wounds
buy atarax online
provera 5 days no period
misoprostol 200 mg side effects
chicory root warfarin
lisinopril generic aceon
how to take zithromax 500mg for gonorrhea
serophene 100mg can it be taken for 6 months
prednisone maximum dosage equivalent
bactrim ip 272 side effects
sertraline romania interaction
amoxicillin cost cvs
adco acyclovir cream for shingles
how long is albuterol solution good for after opening
pet doxycycline 100mg
misoprostol brand names in south africa and costs
viagra ohne rezept kaufen paypal
take valtrex with antibiotics azithromycin
neurontin 2700 mg for migraines
what does the hydrochloride in sertraline do
dr.amen and social anxiety and wellbutrin
generic depo provera cost
human 500 mg amoxicillin for cats
cvs pharmacy prices cialis
tizanadene and cipro ear drops
singulair prices walmart
what does the pill clopidogrel look like
watson generic wellbutrin reviews
not on coumadin and elevated inr levels
can i take zantac while taking prednisone
dha and clopidogrel
taking prednisone without food
wellbutrin xl and facial.swelling
manfaat amoxicillin untuk keputihan
cipro 500 indicaciones
indomethacin side effects numbness
erythromycin bahasa indonesia
how can u tell real viagra tablets to fake ones
pfizer cytotec 200pg mosoprostol
can amitriptyline 10 mg be cut in half 80 age
conversion of doxazosin mesylate in doxazosin
what is quetiapine and why used for sleep aid
plavix 75 mg best price
cytotec dosis 7 semanas
montelukast sodium msd with contrasteroid
fexofenadine uk buy
harga voltaren emulgel 100 gram
can zithromax 500mg treat staph
alguien sabe el precio de montelukast
buspar 10mg twice a day
foglietto illustrativo gabapentin
warfarin 5 mg color
can azithromycin capsules cure gonorrhea
changing from sertraline 50 mg to sertraline 100mg
where to buy clomid and progesterone
whats the street value for buspirone
augmentin 875 mg price
how much ia cialis daily prescription
what is amitriptyline hcl 10mg used for
hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg dose
cipro neuro side effects
ppt on linezolid in osteomyelitis
can you get dissolvable antibiotics
enjoyment with depoprovera
treating adhd with 450 mg of bupropion
buy propecia dose
farmacia de orizaba que venda cytotec sin receta
how does diflucan interact with klonopin
pliva 621 ketoconazole
lexapro 10 mg and percocet interactions
buy premarin cream no prescription
dexamethasone 05 tablet untuk
philippines mims zovirax medication price
pomada piroxicam para que sirve
cialis cheap free ship
can metronidazole used for tonsillitis
levofloxacino alcool portugueis
flomax dissolve in juice for peg
amoxicillin syrup conc in egypt
acyclovir pediatric dose philippines
montelukast price philippines
olanzapine in post stroke sundown syndrome
can u take zithromax if you have diverticulitis
100 mg clomid heavy bleeding on cd17
singulair 5mg 28 chewable tablets side effects
tablet famvir use price
long term use of zestril
bupropion mayo clinic
como tomar cytotec 200 mg correctamente para abortar
can you buy antibiotics over the counter
misoprostol online philippines
ciprofloxacin vs ciprodex
amoxil 500 mg caps
nizoral 100ml 2 ??ampon
priligy 30 mg welcher arzt verschreibt das
fluconazole for dogs no prescription
olanzapine prescription 35 mg
is accutane covered in canada
propecia and extenze
modelo 600 actos juridicos documentados madrid
online sales of viagra
serophene 100mg success rate
is doxycycline safe for cats
cipro denk 500 in treatment of gonorrhea
lamisil otc prescription europe
can zithromax be bought over the counter in uk
buy doxycycline 50 mg
finasteride 5mg tri rung toc
augmentin injection price
can i give my 9 yr old adult antibiotics
thuoc albuterol sulfate
naproxen tabletki 250g ulotka
levaquin cost costco
iv compatibilkity d5h20 and flagyl
reliable kamagra supplier uk
citalopram 20mg side effects overdose
side effects of metformin and gliclazide
effect ampicilline op sperma
neurontin withdrawal moods
metronidazole flagyl pediatric dose
200 mg zoloft not working
costo de dostinex en mexico
allegra medicine ireland
lexapro without insurance
is fluoxetine availble for dogs australia
ciprofloxacin teva for gonorroea
cipro dosage for tonsillitis
can alcohol and wellbutrin cause diarrhea
indomethacin 100 mg
how quickly will diflucan clear up oral thrush
does doxycycline causefrequent urination
side effrcts from 90mg of cymbalta
mucinex and valsartan
topiramate 25 mg and wellbutrin used for weight loss
inderal 40 weight gain
does sertraline cause throat tightening
levofloxacin to cipro conversion
colcrys generic discontinued
buy viagra tablets
sertraline 100mg tablets side effects
buy lasix uk
is zyvox found in kenya
quetiapine 50mg for sleep
benazepril 5 mg cena
amiodarone 200mg efficiency
joint pain and flagyl and amoxicilin
is ther generic propecia
dosage of ivermectin for horses
street value of paroxetine 20 mg
propecia uk price boots
amlodipine atenolol dosage
liver problems with strattera
what happens if i snort my amoxicillin
buspirone hcl helps people get pregnant
zithromax ask the doctor philippines
takibg clomid and malform
para que son las tabletas cialis
feldene untuk apa
how many gabapentin 600 mg will kill you
luvox vs voxam
cialis from canada online
metoprolol night terrors
are there withdrawal symptoms from lasix
can buspirone keep you up at night
taking topamax and prozac hands shake
amoxicillin and group b strep
bedeutung levitra als schmerztablette
para que es bueno nexium 20mg esomeprazol
singulair cost insurance
does montelukast affect gluclose
msds for colcrys
325 augmentin for 6 years
nizoral cream costs
nortriptyline 50 mg use
viagra price in italy
misoprostol 50 mcg
leczenie i dieta przy tabletkach coumadin
costo del cytotec en peru
buy levitra 10mg
gaviscon interaction with clopidogrel
cytotec 200 mcg pret
tamoxifen in south africa
famciclovir vs acyclovir
voltaren forte para contracturas
how to know if nolvadex and clomid is working
kegunaan flagyl forte
baclofen pump palsy symptoms
can i take cadura xl and flomax together
aap ki adalat 2 december time
compra viagra online in italia
ultrasound on 9th day of cycle during clomid round
medroxyprogesterone 30 mg daily espanol
will it hurt to take viagra after using cialis
demadex long term side effects
naprosyn cr 750 deutsch
ketoconazole tablet usp 200 mg chua hac lao
k s irbesartan 300 para que sirve
pregnsncy after laprosvopy for pcos and clomid
is buspirone a benzo
famciclovir precio en espana
can 3mg of prednisone have antiinflamitor affect
dosage of dapoxetine
septra and hair loss
gabapentin vs topamax
voltaren pomata per tunnel carpale
side effects of abortion with misoprostol
albuterol for nebulizer no prescription
codes for lasix iv
phenergan for dogs side effects
aquarium erythromycin uk
what is the maximum dosage for clomid
lisinopril 5mg tab internal lb
viagra tablets in india
what does synthroid 137 look like
fluconazole for tounge infection for male patient
piroxicam 93 757
buy orlistat philippines
naprosyn 500 get u high
5mg lexapro 10mg
what nizoral shampoo is used for blue or red
purchase viagra line
dostinex tabletas 0.5 mg
cuanto tiempo dura el sangrado despues de cipro provera
metronidazole gel and birth control and plan b effects
will prozac take a month for the anxiety to go away
can i use gabapentin along with diladias
lamisil jock itch cream rate in rupees
Top Detailed TOC Last Update: 12 oct. 2001
Appendix B: Miscellaneous
(Stuff which I didn't know where to put)
The following template is used in this document for component analysis/auditing:
- Assurance: Documentation, Certification
level (ITSEC, TCSEC), Physical security
- Accountability: Identification / authorisation, Audit Trail, Logging
(detail, analysis & alerting tools/automation level)
- Accuracy: Integrity checking mechanisms.
- Access Control: Discretionary Access Control, Secure
- Object reuse
- Secure data exchange / communications: Network Peer entity
authentication, Network Data integrity, Network Data confidentiality, Non repudiation of
origin / receipt, Network Access control.
- Availability: Backup and restore, Prevention of Resource Abuse,
Change/release management, Redundancy / Replication, Disaster Recovery
Actually, a must better checklist is included in the "Matrix"
In the U.S. the following laws should be considered during a risk analysis/security
incident handling. There are probably additional relevant laws (e.g. in different states,
or concerning civil liability) not listed here.
- Abuse of credit cards, account numbers, access codes, passwords (USC 1029, title 18)
- Accreditation Manual for Hospitals
- Banking Circular 177 from the Office on the Controller of the Currency
- Bulletin R-67 from the Federal Home Loan Bank
- Clinical Laboratory Information Act
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, 1986 (USC 1030)
- Computer Security Act, 1987 (Public Law 100-235).
- Copyright Violation (USC 506b, title 17)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (USC 1693n, title 15)
- Electronic Privacy Act, 1986 (USC 2701)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-know Act, 1986 (3USC 300)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Federal Procurement Regulations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, 1977.
- Letter #161 from the National Credit Union Association
- Letter A-130 from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Privacy Act, 1974 (5USC 552a)
- Wire Fraud (USC 1341, title 18)
Within the European Community there is a Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC)
which controls how data may be collected, used, processed and to whom it may be
Privacy laws: Personal data is protected by Swiss Law. The VDSG (Vollzugsverordnung
zum Bundesgesetz über den Datenschutz) of 14.6.1993 specifies technical and
organisational measures necessary to protect personal data, based on the data privacy law,
Datenschutzgesetz Artikel 6,7,8,11,16,24 and 36.
Measures for Swiss government bodies are specified in Articles 20-23 and 34. Measures
for non government bodies are specified in Articles 8-12.
In addition, Swiss Law (Artikel 135, 197, Ziffer 3, 259, 261, 261bis und 305bis des
Schweizerischen Strafgesetzbuches) forbids incitement to racism, gambling, money
laundering or the use of, or distribution of, pornographic or violent material. This
includes electronic media such as the Internet.
More information can be had from the "Office of the Data Protection
. A few relevant laws are:
- Criminal Damage Act (1991)
- Data Protection Act (1988) (section 22 for illegal access to data, section for the data
- The Statute books: the Data Protection Act 1998 (ch. 29).
- The Electronics Communications Act 2000
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
- The Computer Misuse Act 1990 that would be relevant under this section.
What ISO security relevant standards exist?
The standards are available on-line, for a fee. See http://www.itu.ch
- X.400: Email standard or "message handling system, two versions: 1984 & 1988.
X.400 runs o the Application layer of the OSI model.
Interoperability is problematic, standard is not tight enough. However many enterprises
use X.400 backbones and most proprietary email systems offer gateways to X.400.
- X.500: Enterprise directory services. The directory is a collection of systems that
co-operate to provide a logical database about real world objects. Users can
retrieve/modify the directory depend on permissions, using a Directory User Agent
(DUA). The information in the directory is called a Directory Information Base
(DIB). The directory should support a wide range of applications. DSA= directory service
X519 specifies DAP, Directory Access Protocol for obtaining credentials.
- X.509: The ISO certificate standard is X.509 v3 and is comprised of: Subject name,
Subject attributes, Subject public key, Validity dates, Issuer name, Certificate serial
number and Issuer signature. X.509 names are similar to X.400 mail addresses, but with a
field for an Internet email address. The X.509 standard is used in S/MIME, SSL, S-HTTP,
PEM, IPsec Key Management. X.509 defines two-way peer-to-peer authentication scheme, with
- FTAM (File Transfer, Access and Management) is the OSI standard for remote file access.
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is a standard for the exchange of computer based
business information. It is designed to handle specific messages such as bank
transactions, invoices & orders etc.Used by very large companies, since the entry
level costs are high.
- X.736: Security alarm report record.
- X.740: defines a standard for audit trail information?
Since TCP/IP is now the accepted protocol standard, several ISO standards designed for
OSI protocols are now being moved to TCP/IP:
- LDAP is a "lightweight" implementation of the X.500 DAP (see above).
POSIX.1 is the standardised programming API for access to system services
POSIX.12 is the API for access to the GUI.
POSIX.? Is the system administration commands standard.
The IDEA encryption algorithm is not in the public domain. The following text comes
directly from the patent holders:
Non commercial use of IDEA is free. The following examples (regarding PGP) should
clarify what we mean by commercial and non-commercial use
Here are some examples of commercial use of PGP:
- When PGP is used for signing and/or encrypting e-mail messages exchanged between two
- When a consultant uses PGP for his communications with his client corporations.
- When a bank makes PGP available to its clients for telebanking and charges them
money for it (directly or indirectly).
- When you use the software you receive from a company for commercial purposes
Some examples of non commercial use:
- When an individual uses PGP for his private communications.
- When an individual obtains PGP on the Internet and uses it for telebanking (assuming
this is approved by the bank).
- When you use the software you receive from a company for private purposes
You may use IDEA freely within your software for non commercial use. If you include
IDEA in your software, it must include the following copy right statement:
Copyright and Licensing Statement
IDEA(tm) is a trademark of Ascom Systec AG. There is no license fee required for
non-commercial use. Commercial users of IDEA may obtain licensing information from Ascom
fax: ++41 64 56 59 54
For selling the software commercially a product license is required:
The PRODUCT LICENSE gives a software developer the right to implement IDEA in a software
product and to sell this product world-wide. With the PRODUCT LICENSE we supply a source
listing in C and a software manual. We charge an initial fee per company and a percentage
of sales of the software product or products (typically between .5 and 4 per cent of the
sales price, depending on the price and the importance of IDEA for the product).
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Roland Weinhart, Ascom Systec Ltd, IDEA Licensing, Gewerbepark, CH-5506 Maegenwil,
Phone ++41 64 56 59 54 Fax ++41 64 56 59 98
Professional espionage does exist. It has been shown (even on popular television) that
the radiation given off by computer monitors can be picked up by sensors hundreds of
meters away and used to construct an exact copy of the screen contents. An other method is
placing a device inside the screen which monitors the video signals (removing sync
signals) and retransmits the signals externally to a vehicle (say) on the street.
Since spooks have been at this for years it is assumed that the equipment necessary is
now available to professional spies.
Prevention: use of low radiation monitors provides less signal for
detection and is better for the user's health. Shielding of buildings and locating
sensitive monitors away from windows.
TEMPEST stands for Transient Electromagnetic Pulse Surveillance Technology and is the
US Government's program for evaluation of electronic equipment that is safe from
eavesdropping. Tempest equipment is not legal for civilian use. The requirements on
electromagnetic radiation for Tempest endorsement are defined in the classified document
The following is a code of ethics suggested by the Computer Ethics Institute,
Washington, D.C, USA.
- Thou shalt not use a computer to harm other people.
- Thou shalt not interfere with other people's computer work.
- Thou shalt not snoop around in other people's computer files.
- Thou shalt not use a computer to steal.
- Thou shalt not use a computer to bear false witness.
- Thou shalt not copy or use proprietary software for which you have not paid.
- Thou shalt not use other people's computer resources without authorisation or proper
- Thou shalt not appropriate other people's intellectual output.
- Thou shalt think about the social consequences of the program you are writing or the
system you are designing.
- Thou shalt always use a computer in ways that insure consideration and respect for your
fellow human being.
- The printer manager cannot browse printers in other domains (as guest for example),
however they can be mounted on the command line (e.g. in a logon script):
net use lpt3: \\MYCOMPUTER\MYPRINTER /USER:Guest
- An NT server cannot share Netware client printers.
- Many GUI options for setting up NT are not available on the command line. For example in
Options only available via the command line: Force logoff.
Options only available via the graphical interface: Account lockout options, Force
disconnect when logon hours expire, Users must logon to change password.
- NT backup can only backup the local machine and has no on-line indices, primitive
logging options and primitive error handling.
- No NIS+, NIS, NFS or Kerberos clients are delivered with NT.
- DCE is not nearly fully implemented (only RPC is available).
- Using NT as an LPD printer server: Install a Generic only/text printer driver and
connect it to the local printer. UNIX clients can then connect to it and send jobs in the
format that the printer understands. Otherwise NT will try to translate, so that if the
UNIX client sends postscript, NT will print the postscript code, rather than let it be
interpreted by the printer!
- NT Workstation cannot print to UNIX printer clients.
- Colorado tape streamers (i.e. IDE interface) are not supported.
- Any password checking libs available?
- Get a decent 3rd party quota software.
- Clients: Workstations, Laptops, PCs, Character Terminals, X-Terminals.
- Naming Services Servers: DNS, DHCP, WINS, NIS, NIS+, Kerberos (& DCE), Novell, Lan
Manager (NT or OS/2) Logon servers.
- Resources Servers : File, Printer, Database, WWW, Application servers.
- Gateways: Emulation / application gateways & Firewalls (filters, proxies and
- Network components: Routers, bridges, hubs, switches, repeaters, etc.
I use an NT4 Laptop alot and need a reliable way to synchroniase files with my main
Microsoft's "Briefcase", delivered with Win95 and NT4 is pretty good, but would
some times hang, could not handle certain excel files, on rare occasions got sompletely
confused, and always did some kind of timeout when opening directories in the Briefcase
offline - so offline access could be dog slow.
I have hundreds or Megabytes in the hundred folders to be synchronised, so I had a look at
some other products. However, testing some of them caused me to lose a few files dur to
minusderstandings.. I recommend you set up some test directories and use those.
Ease of use is a key requirement, the software must synchronise files as we
"expect" (which is not trivial and needs a good GUI).
Summary: I've not found anything that provide the same functonality as Briefcase, most
are pure directory sync or file sync products (and only for one directory or tree).
Typical search words used on the sites below: "directory compare",
"directory sync", "file sync"
- SynchronX: Couldn't handle several directories, can't select action per file which
thinks should be updated, not enough detail, no drag and drop. Did have an understandable
GUI and could add sync Items to the Desktop.
- TreeComp V3.5: Worked for a while, but then got constant error "R:\ not found" (R was the workstation
directory mounted), could no longer change directories. GUI is pretty good.
- Directory Monitor V4.1: unstable, functionality not enough.
- www.shareware.com (search for "file
sync") This site only lists zip files and does not offer a summary of tools, to help
before you decide which to download:
- FileTiger 1.11: Is more like a File Explorer, not briefcase.
- www.download.com ("directory compare"
and "briefcase", got a list of 16 products)
- Directory Compare V1.4: Not bad, not enough like Briefcase, can only compare one
- Araxis Merge 99 Professional V5, $149: not enough like Briefcase, can only compare one
- Briefcase Plus V1.2: Couldn't get it to work.
- Comparator V2.0, free: is simple, but works quite well. GUI in English,
Can only compare one tree/directory. I'm going to try this one for a while..
- MirrorTree, free: Difficult to use.